The Extron P/2 DA2xi and P/2 DA2xi MT are one input, two output, VGA distribution amplifiers. Both models come in smaller-sized and durable metal enclosures that can be easily installed in small, tight places. They’re small and portable enough to fit into a briefcase for presenters on-the-go. Each model offers 350 MHz (-3dB) of RGB video bandwidth, and are compatible with VGA-QXGA graphic cards, projectors and flat panel displays. Adjustable gain and peaking are DIP switch-selectable.
The P/2 DA2xi MT also includes stereo audio, and features a 3.5 mm female jack for audio input and a captive screw connector for balanced or unbalanced stereo output. The P/2 DA2xi includes a detachable, high performance, Extron six foot male to male VGA cable, while the P/2 DA2xi MT includes a detachable six foot male to male VGA with audio cable.
Because the P/2 DA2xi and P/2 DA2xi MT are housed in quarter rack width metal enclosures, there are a number of versatile mounting options available to suit virtually any application or environment. With an optional Rack Shelf Kit, either model can be rack-mounted alone or with three other quarter rack width AV products.
There are also optional mounting kits available so the P/2 DA2xi and P/2 DA2xi MT can be mounted under a desk or next to a projector.
- Input: One female 15-pin HD connector
- Outputs: Two female 15-pin HD connectors
- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with VGA-QXGA resolutions
- Gain and peaking controls
- DIP-switch selectable input and output sync impedance
- Power and source signal indicator
- Includes detachable 6′ (2 m) male-to-male VGA input cable
- ID bits routed to local monitor output
- Rack-mountable or portable